Tuesday, May 4, 2010

When the Mower Guy Comes


I have this incredible and amazing sweet little boy. He's passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and so completely into learning about stuff. He has a number of interests and he knows a heap about lots of stuff. He has no inhibitions and just does the stuff that he loves (if he possibly can).

One day he won't.
One day he'll be a big boy who likes to be 'cool' and is into big boy sort of stuff.

So today I'd like to remember that when the Mower Guy turns up my boy grabs his ear muffs- much like the mower guys and he clambers up on the couch and he watches. And when the mower guy goes around the back my little boy heads out to the kitchen for a better view.

Eventually he holds my hand and we go outside and we look and we talk and we examine. And he thinks, oh my does he think. And everything he thinks gets processed and stored away. He is one of the most incredible people I have ever met.

No comments: