There is a villain in my story- actually there are quite a few. When I wrote my 'virtues' list these villains were in the back of my mind. So these are things I need to change and or eliminate to help me make a better story of my life
- various addictions including but not limited to iced coffee, lollies and collecting stuff.
- spending too much money on the unnecessary.
- not fronting-up to others when I have a problem.
- time wasting.
- not getting enough sleep.
- being unnecessarily being critical of myself and others.
- unhelpful day-dreaming and rehashing.
I'm not proud of this list of shite but I'm also not going to let it get me down either- if I'm working on it then I'm getting somewhere- and it's all part of the story. And I firmly believe if you don't have the bad then the great doesn't feel nearly as fabulous!