Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Month 29 part 2




I'm honestly not too sure what to do about this photo it's taken on the Canon A470 so it's smaller format than normal and it's blurry but it's the best of the bunch.

With all due respect to amputees I feel like part of my arm has been cut off because something is wrong with the DSLR- it's like my 5th child and I'm not sure how long I could cope without it. Yes I know it's just a camera and I have lost much worse things in my life (2 early pregnancies, my second child and a good friend for example) so I do have some perspective on this but it's my camera and I love it and it does some of the things that contribute strongly to my happiness. And of all weeks- seriously the week of this years Week In the Life WTF????? I'm about ready to chuck it in!

As an aside the racoon in the photo above was Merenia's 'special toy' for quite some time. She has a portrait of Cuddly in a frame beside her bed. Most days we go in there Will says "There's Cuddly! (Pointing to the picture) And there's Cuddly TOO!" Pointing to the real deal in his bed. So I promised to take him a picture of his own special toys. So I introduce:

Panda the Panda adopted from the Salvation Army Op Shop in Te Aroha- Will's on choice he was obsessed and Les managed to resist on the Friday we were in there but couldn't help getting suckered when they went up the next day to drop some furniture for Helen.

Cuddly the Racoon. Adopted from Merenia.

Grandad the Monkey Will's Special toy brought when he was just a tiny embryo semi recently named by Will for one of his favourite people.

And Tiny the hedgehog gifted by the lady at Stampzone when Will skewered himself there on some of the hooks. He always drags the large hedgehog they have around the store when we go in there. When I saw it I said "Look Will he's tiny." Hence the name.


No comments: