Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Weather's Here Wish You Were Fine Pt4

There was a slight mix-up.

But I didn't drop the ball on this one.

I had to do some digging.

But eventually I made contact with the lead operative

And recieved the package to be delivered.

I had to wrestle it from an ememy operative.

It was a vicious fight.

but I knew to stick with it

As the prize would be worth it in the end.

Agent K tried to sell me a story about his time on the job

but I think he was just blowing smoke.

I had to think beyond the square to get myself out

when I found I was trapped like an animal in a cage.

I found a brillaint disguise

that let me blend in with the locals

Agent W just seemed a little bit too much at home

So I decided an interogation was in order.

he wouldn't dish the dirt
so I provided some more encouragement.

No comments: