Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lucky We!

The best present I got this year....

Gypsy- Scrapbooking stuff with huge thanks to Les (financier), Etsy and Ebay (my Suppliers) and Santa Joe and Mrs Santa Jan for delivering! And the November Creating Keepsakes which I didn't think I would get but Kieran scored me for Christmas.

Les- Three Golf Balls that he already owned that I took from the shed and wrapped up to give him on Christmas Morning! (Each one had some cash in the box so he can go out and play a few games at some courses around and about).

Kieran- A pen. A $4 pen with a rugby ball attached to the top by elastic with a button that you push which makes the ball spring off. Said pen was purchased after a chance visit to the chemist late on Christmas Eve after I had been to the dairy and thought I'd just check and see if they had any little stocking fillers. I think also his new Indiana Jones Lego and the basket ball hoop and ball set from the Corsans. (In return for which we intend to buy Ehren a drum kit).

Merenia- Hannah Montana the Movie DVD. And she seems to be enjoying her crossword book that she got from Kieran as well.

Will- Stories and a little train which has blocks you can stack on the back and make tall towers with, also from the Corsans.


No comments: