Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lucky Tuesday

Last Tuesday was pretty darn cool! It was one of those lucky thrifting days! I got an Aussie Home and Garden Mag because it was a December issue and I was looking for some Christmas Inspiration.... it just happened to be the December 2009 Issue which I thought was a really good score.... and it certainly had the inspiration I was seeking.....


I always look at the linens when I am in there and I was stoked to score these two little cloths which somebody has hand embroidered very sweetly for $2!!!!!!




And when I got home there was mail from Lisa.... sweet! (Thank-you Lisa!)

After St Johns Les picked the kids up and came home with gifts from Scott and Joz for looking after the kids- vouchers for my favourite store and.....


Funny huh? I would have a matching pair but my sweeties at Westgate let me swap one for the Frappuccion version so I have the set!!! (Thanks Dawsons!!!)

This was my other score at the op shop- it's sparkly! In another, much much skinnier, life I would SO wear this top. But it's not that life and at the moment the top is in about 4 pieces waiting to become something which I hope will be EVEN cooler that the top! I'll let you know!


No comments: