Monday, September 28, 2009

Week in the Life 2009 Day 7 - Sunday

Lazy Sunday....

So, I didn't note down what we did from moment to moment. I still had my headache and it really put a damper on my whole week in the life. I was thinking I may regret yesterdays 'inactions' but I would prefer to see it as an opportunity to change the project up for a day.

The kids woke up a little later than usual but only because their bodies were adjusting to Day-light savings. Will woke up even later which was nice- he went out and joined the kids who were watching What Now. And we followed after. Breakfast was had, people got dressed, people went on the computers. We watched a Power Point ABC of Horses created by Merenia a few weeks ago. (Who knew what they get up to in the mornings when we're still sleeping!?) Some people showered. Les, Will and Merenia walked to the dairy to get essential supplies.

I worked on sorting out my photos. Kieran was doin' 'stuff' in his room.

Les, Merenia and Will made Weet-box slice.

Lunch was had.

Les left to go flying.

Will had a boob and we all watched Grey's. I put Will to bed but he just cried. We folded all the washing.

Les came home.

They all played Bat Down outside. I worked on my photos.

We had an easy dinner (eggs/toasted Sandwiches) (some of us completely forgot to have dinner).

We watched the Simpsons and Wipeout. The smaller people went to bed. I worked on my photos. Les read the paper. NCIS and CSI were on in the background.

10:30ish (I think) Les went to bed. I worked on my photos. I finished my photo work!!!!!

2:00am I went to bed.

Weather: Average. There was some outside play and Les got to go flying!

Cool:Merenia's Horse Power Point, Les went flying, weetbix slice was made, Finishing sorting out my photos.

Not Cool: Will not napping, headache.

On my mind: Photos

Photos: 117

Total Photos in my folder to be viewed, culled, examined and chosen from: 1058

No comments: