Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting My House in Order

It's a funny old time at the moment big changes have happend, more change is a possibility. There's a lot of waiting happening too for things we know will happen and other stuff thay is currently just rumour. We are both, waiting for word, and moving forward despite it. Spring has brought the usual enthusiasm for 'cleaning' both the literal and figurative house. I've got a lot of stuff in order and easy plans for a lot more.

In the most teacherly of fashions I have made myself a timetable and am working at following it. I have a somewhat new lease on life and am feeling better than ever- this means great blog plans and great scrapbooking plans, cool stuff happening at home and I'm getting out and enjoying company!

Right this very minute I need to go tidy up the kitchen because I said I'd do it after dinner last night and I didn't and this morning we did the big shop and this afternoon I hung with my boy- I am going to do that and then I'm going to go pack my bag for scrapbooking ru8n through the evening routine and head out the door.

But before I do I am going to tell you about Meg- who among other things is an aeromodellers wife, a friend of Kathryns, a gardener, an artist and a crafter. She makes Aprons!!! That rocks. But even cooler she can knit those sweet little berry hats (I'm going to ask her if I can buy one if a sweet baby girls comes into my circle in the future) and she makes cool as Sea glass necklaces. Check her out!

No comments: