Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week in the Life 2009 Day 3- Wednesday

I'm switching to 24 hr clock because half of my typing is being done one handed and I need to be economical so I am sick of typing am and pm :-)

0500 Will woke but went quickly back to sleep when I told him it was still sleeping time.
0615 Will woke again I brought him in with us he had a drink and a snuggle but was up at 6:30 with the other two kids.
0645 Les and I got up and went through the morning routine. Make a decision to not feed wet cat food to Ruby any more (She doesn't eat it anyway). Will shared porridge with me.
0720 Finlay and Fraser arrived
0730 Les left for work.
0750 The kids don't like superman so they start a game of hide and seek. Will joins in after he finishes his breakfast smoothie. Access to Kieran's room by Will means we now have fish food over the floor. I am reading emails and blogs.
0815 Kieran has patrols so we leave early for school. Stop at the dairy and the bakery on the way home.
0840 We are home I write an email while Will goes through the stuff in the bottom of the pantry and steals food from the kids boxes. :-)
0920 Will and I mess around. Share a milo and read some stories.
1030 Will is ready for a sleep and so am I. I'm not feeling well. We spend the next couple of hours on the couch Will is sleeping and I am looking into some new developments with regards to Kieran's education. Grey's Anatomy is on in the background. Despite going before I sat down I seriously need the toilet. The knocking of the star from the wind spiral on the window behind me is a little annoying.
1342 Les calls to say he's coming home. Will still asleep. I am still busting and my head is pounding.
1343 Will wakes up. I make a Bacon sandwich for my lunch and Les gets home and takes over Will.
1420 I head to bed as Les gives Will a snack and makes his own lunch.
1500 Les heads to school with Will to pick up the kids and they go on to Westgate to have a look around the shops I am asleep.
1630 They all get home and Les makes Butter Chicken for dinner. K is on the PS2, Merenia is watching Saddle Club and Will is "Reeking Havoc".
1730 Les wakes me for dinner. It's a spicy BC and the kids are all gulping down water including Will.
1800 Merenia heads off for a shower, Kieran is listening to the radio (Radio Sport) in his room, Les is loading the dishwasher and I am downloading photos (Kieran has had the Fuji at school today and has some cool pictures!) Will is no doubt making trouble.
1900 We are all in the lounge. Will's is dozing off as he has a drink, K, M and I are watching Shortland Street and Les is on the computer.
1930 Merenia is off to bed after jambing her fingers in the laundry door. Kieran is doing his night time stuff. Will goes down for the night. Les is doing odd jobs and playing on the PS2 in the spare room. I am listening to grand designs and looking at Mini Pom Pom trim on Etsy... I want I want I want. :-)
2030 I ring Sylvia to talk about schools, friends, Outrageous Fortune, scrapbooking and other stuff and have a quick chat with my Dad and my sister as well. Les comes back into the lounge and sits down at the computer. Ruby is curled up on the couch.
2130 Still looking at trim on Etsy and also at NZ schools.
2330 Les goes to bed and I follow a couple of minutes later.


Weather: Rainy and crap

Cool: The pro-activeness of the school with regards to Kieran's need for maths extension, although it's a pity I needed to intiate it in the first place. Kieran's photos from school hooray for great teachers!

Not Cool: The weather, my health.

On my mind: Education. Health.

Photos: 162

No comments: