Friday, September 18, 2009

Ordinary Sparkling Moments #1

I though I'd gather some cool ideas in the form of Ordinary Sparkling Moments. I'm classifying these as commonplace things that just feel so darn good and have you love your life and appreciate the little things just that little bit more... for example.
  • Clean body on clean cotton sheets.
  • Lemonade with fresh pineapple or Strawberry pieces.
  • A warm wheat bag in your bed.
  • A fire on a winters day.
  • The smell of meat and garlic roasting.
  • Changing out your winter shoes for Sandals.
  • Grass on your feet.
  • Getting called Mum by someone who uses his words sparingly.
Feel free to let me know yours and I'll compile them in a post sometime soon.

2 comments:

Miss Wendy said...

The smell of spring flowers

Gypsy said...

Oh, hell yeah!