Sunday, September 27, 2009

Non-essential Baby Essentials

I have been thinking a bit about the babies that are due in our life in the next wee while and what we want to treat them with. I have come up with a list of non-essential but mighty handy to have baby stuff.
  • Little Nail clippers
  • A bath thermometer
  • A black and white book
  • A black and white poster
  • New Era Infant Teething Pains (homeopathic teething pain cure)
  • A mini parachute
  • A huge stack of Facecloths
  • A decent mirror (big and safe to put at ground level for tummy time)
  • A plaster hand and foot print kit
  • Rescue Remedy in a spray bottle
  • A notebook- as a rememberall... cause sometimes you can't even remember when you last fed your own child. :-)
You can bet some of those will be in the 'little' care package that we put together for those sweet November Babes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! My essetial would be a bangle or similar like the one I had (I think it was a 'bring it on!' rubber one) that I swapped from hand to hand to remember what boob to feed from next:) (I wish I'd known to do this BEFORE I got wiped out with mastitus!)
xoxoxo macchi xoxoxox