Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Stars Made Me Do it

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23) Make a list of people who contribute to your life in a wonderful way. Do this on paper instead of only in your mind.

(VERY DEFINITELY In no particular order)
  • Les
  • Kieran
  • Saskia
  • Merenia
  • Will
  • Ruby
  • Jim
  • Carolann
  • Miss Wendy
  • Miss Vienna
  • My Dad
  • Sylvia
  • Caitlin
  • Sam
  • Finn
  • Macchi
  • Nicole W
  • Rochelle C
  • Jozlyn
  • Brody
  • Alyssa
  • Hunter
  • Sally
  • Kevin
  • Tony
  • Petra
  • Daniella
  • Elliot
  • Lyn
  • Jennie
  • Linda
  • Greg
  • Narry
  • Christy
  • Grandma
  • Nana
  • Kathryn
  • Monika
  • Glenna
  • Paula
  • Niamh
  • Fraser
  • Finlay
  • Sylvia's Lisa
  • Delwyn
  • Debs
  • Tommo
  • Aneil
  • Dave L
  • Ted
  • Brace
  • John D
  • Karen
  • Jake
  • Sara
  • Jo
  • Viv
  • Tony The Vinyl Layer (seriously)
  • Ali Edwards
  • Julie Fei-fan Balzer
  • Cathy Zielske
  • Janet Phillips
  • Sarah Fain
  • Tim Holtz
  • Amanda Soule and the smaller Soules
  • Emily Falconbridge
  • Leo Babauta
  • Gretchin Rubin
  • Lenore Skenazy
That's a big list.
I am a most fortunate person.
I'm glad I realise that.

Thank-you.

3 comments:

Ruby Gloom said...

Nawwwww thank you :)

Luv you too!

Unknown said...

Thank you Gypsy.

You are definitely an influence in my day; and whether you know it or not that influence is greatly appreciated.

Sarah Fain said...

Wow! I'm so honored to be on your list! (And as someone who's barely been able to breathe for two days, thanks to a miserable cold, I have to tell you how much I enjoyed your recent post on AIR.)