Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Guest Blogger: Kieran- Summer Tennis Series

Hello all Kieran, the awesome champion dude here. Some random person says that I have to write this blog post and luckily I forgot until now which around 7:40 on a Monday night so I am going to be as quiet as possible and take as long as I can on the post. What am I supposed to be writing about ( read the title ) ah that's right, the summer tennis series held on Centre Court, not Left or Right Court, Centre Court at The Driveway, Down The Right Of Way. It was a best of 5 series between awesome Kieran and sometimes awesome Dad. It ended 3-2 to Dad ( fluke, very definite fluke ) in a thrilling final match. I won the first game ( as it always should be ) in 5 sets with a score of 11-2, 11-9, 7-11 10-12, 11-8. The scores might not be accurate because we started in early January so give me a break if they are not 100% accurate. The second game was the first of the three flukes that happened throughout the series won by Dad with an unknown score. The third ( fluke #2 ) and forth game won by yours truly had unknown scores also. The fifth game ( thriller/fluke the third ) was won by Dad 11-9, 11-8, 7-11,11-13,10-12.As you can guess from the pictures we are playing the third game or fluke #2 whatever you want to call it. I am getting tired but I am still going to continue. Watch this space for ( maybe ) posts on the cricket, forceback and touch series coming to a lawn near you.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Kieran,

Very nice blog and well written. I am looking forward to future blogs.

I think you need to have a word to the linesman aka ball boy as he appears to be a little distracted in some of the pictures. How can he spot if the ball is in or out when he is riding his bike in the opposite direction??

Keep up the good work,

Paula