Saturday, February 27, 2010

House Captains!

I can't believe that I never posted to say that Brody made House Captain! Hooray!!!!


And so did Kieran, HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

That's Mr Dawson the new DP shaking his hand. (Or should I say new 'co-DP' wouldn't want to get any ones back up. )


B and K were both great choices and very well deserving of getting the honour of HC!!
I have to say it was a relief when they called his name. He was planning on a day off school for each of the grief stages if he didn't get chosen. And said he was seriously considering leaving to get home schooled as well.
The photos are awful unfortunately as Will messed with the settings on my camera. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY BRODY AND KIERAN!!! You both deserve it, and I'm sure you'll do a good job!
And good catch on the DP thing, ha ha ha!

Joz