Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Change 10.23.12.09

Hmmmmm... I've obviously been trying to post these for a while as well! Just before Christmas when all was quiet on site I went and took some more photos of the construction we have going on locally. For a change I went up to Trig road and took some from above the site. The site I normally photograph is between that yellow bridge the large upright of which you can see in the distance and the red skip bin you can see just in front and to the left of it.



All the gear was packed up for the break which looked kind of cool....


As did the textures in the soil.


I took the photos from a new bridge which is yet to be over anything as they haven't dug it out yet.


Good old Waitakere CityCouncil- god forbid we cut down a Kauri Tree no matter how small!


So this photo is back in my normal spot looking back up towards where I had been standing.


And this is looking uptowards the deck side of the house that was.


One day soonish we'll go under this bridge almost everyday driving over the place where Merenia once played with a friend how weird is that?



And this is where the house stood that I took the photos of there's no sign at all any more of hat once was. Yesterday they closed off the road so we can now only go to school in that direction and have to go home a different way (over the bridge I took the first pics from). I think that it'll be six weeks or so and wel''l be driving under that bridge a couple of pictures up.


No comments: