Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy Sunday Bonus Post

I've been on the internet most of the afternoon (as well as making Lasagne, Bread, and a Rhubarb and Apple Crumble and tidying my craft table)... here's what I found...

Some stuff about Making Bread.

This delicious eye candy at Purl Bee.

A new blog with craftyness to enjoy.

Scrapbook Trends Magazine online subscriptions Mini Album book sample. (I have this in real life and have a review coming up for it on SeeShareRemember-better to see it for free).

I've been in a crap mood since Thursday so the universe has been sending me messages;

Happiness from Zen Habits on Friday

And getting unstuck from Zen this morning. The post isn't actually relevant but I do certainly need some powerful unstickyness.

And I also identify quite strongly with Gretchens feelings this week too. Although I can't see any potential for enjoyment in this particular failing.

Checking through my Delicious I came across a couple of old bookmarks that I have saved to check out....

Not for the depressed this site is amazing but kind of gut wrenching at the same time.

I'm going to share this with my short-lived blogging boy. And I had a quick peruse of this, damn I wish I had more time for Photography. Maybe if I just...

Then I'd have more time for things like this.

I loved the Roses in this post on Print and Pattern and it reminded me that I wanted to take pics of Kieran' Rose which has a flower on it... made all the better by the rain drops and overcast day.

I was quite taken with the Magician's Niece.

I want this for my Bee mad baby and this one for me not that it would suit but I just plain like it's Cherry goodness.

Amen to this... I'd like to have my own school one day it'd be a Montessori styled Boy flavoured school with a heavy bias for kenetic learners with no fixed homework or anything so mundane. ERO would hate it! But I can bet you all the things they'd hate would be the things our kids would love the best and I have no doubt of the feedback campaign the kids would initiate of their own accord to those conformity freaks at the ERO Office. Aaaaahhhh it'd be learning heaven and beyond fun.

These are the Daze of my Life. Some are rather funny! Like the stuff you find here at Lileks. I like the Motel Postcards the best of all.

And that seems a good point to sign off....
Signing off, Gypsy

1 comment:

milkcan said...

Thanks for the link! Great collection of links here! I'm taking my time clicking through them!