Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brilliant and Beautiful

I was showing Les these photos and some video of Will in action.....

He did this action over and over the other day. Stood the block up on the box. Put the fish slice up by his head and hit the block directly on top....
I thought he was mimicking something he'd seen his sports mad brother do.
But it turns out he was most likely chopping kindling like he saw Les do the other day.... how smart is that?!!!

There's also been some cute reading stuff as well. Like when he picked up 'Ba ba Black Sheep' and said "Baa Baa". The other thing that happened recently was that we were reading a book called "Look look" in which 'children smile'. I asked Will if he had a 'smiley happy face' and this is what I got.

Yeah my heart just melted instantly at that one!! It is mind blowing to us just how much he knows lately lots of language understanding if not actually speaking. :-)


He's amazing and yeah we are biased but it's still true.

No comments: