Monday, June 15, 2009

Do you know MY ABC?

EDITED to say: I finished it... thanks Robert X-wing was a great idea for a family that rather enjoys Star Wars. I'll post the whole thing on my other blog soon.

I am almost finished Will's ABC book but am stuck on a few letters so rather than read the dictionary I thought I might ask the audience... I need things that Will can relate to for;
  1. e: I have eggs.
  2. i: I have Ice cream
  3. q: ????
  4. v: I have vegetables
  5. x: ????
  6. y: I have yellow
Any ideas via the comments section would be much appreciated. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

X = I have a x wing fighter (jet) How could a boy resist this :o)

regards
Robert Bolton

shanlis said...

Q = quiet times reading

X = the school crossing??!?

Anonymous said...

q = I have questions


from Miss Wendy

xxx