Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Go, go, go...




Kids finally made it to bed at 11pm last night. By the sounds of it they had a good time but the schools effort wasn't the resounding success that it has been in the past and I can't say that I am really surprised (I haven't even seen it). The point is though that they had a good time and they did... and so did we.....


Les had to go do a pick up from Matt at RC Bandit and so I went along for the ride (Scrapbook Studio) is just around the corner. We grabbed lunch and went into town and met up with the kids. We took them to Starbucks Queen Street (great friendly staff in there!!) for drinks and then dropped them back to the Aotea centre.


Rippa Rugby today for Les, Kieran, Will, and I (might just have to shoot up to the scrapbook store at Whangaparaoa). Merenia has a post Stage Challenge day off and is going to Alyssa's- all the way til St Johns time, sweet! Kieran was trying to dodge Rugby practice as he went to bed last night... we will see. Les has something special to do, so it's going to be a busy day/evening.

Will and I looking forward to Wednesday when we can just stay home and relax.

No comments: