Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tiny Tales Untold Week 22

I'm just about caught up!!!

So this week we found a place to house Will's Collection of totally common as muck Gumnuts and other nature bits. He was very pleased as he just thinks the whole thing is pretty cool. And I was very pleased as it contains all the seeds they were shedding and now the baby can't get to them!



I was also very pleased to see Springs potential sprouting in the garden- Pink Tulips and Paper whites for the angel girl.



We spent some time in the sun and Tama did his best impression of modelling....


Golf Club Model


Jeans Model.



Will had an extra (short) morning at Kindy so he could go to the Star Dome with the red group kids- he was most impressed and talked non-stop about it for the rest of the day so we ended up turning all his ramblings into a story.


Will also did some space related art work as well and I snapped these very sweet pics at the same time. More on the art work later.



Tama is officially 11 months old- people say oh I don't remember where the time went or what they looked like when they were little- but if they take the time they really do remember- me I haven't a bloody clue I feel like I have some sort of have baby/move countries PTSD- that's not too take away from people with very real cases of PTSD- I just feel quite broken and like I'm coming out of being in shock. Like I only just really grasped that I have a new baby and now he's about to turn one... I really wish I could have the whole 11 months all over again even with the sleep deprivation and mastitis and all. I'd read more stories, sing more songs and give more massages among other things.... and I'd take notes. Sad.



Tama has done a lot of things a lot earlier than the other 3 did and his ball skills are one of those things that are remarkable. He is great at catching, throwing and hitting the ball around with his spoon- he loves and and all ball games and will happily sit for long periods of time just throwing and catching. (Not big throws- just gentle baby throws but he totally gets it!)




Will and I made Jam Tarts- so totally easy if you have a packet of pre-rolled pastry in the freezer. Really quick and Will felt like he'd had a great time baking. :-) He spent a heap of time playing with the left over dough afterwards- double bonus!



After having forgotten or being otherwise engaged for the last 8 months I finally went to the monthly Kalamunda Market on Saturday- super cool and I got something for everyone! The owl is for Tama, The pickle for Les (and Me), flowers for Saskia, Macadamia Toffee Crunch and Iced Caramel for me and Lego for the other three! How cute is that owl?! Stinkin' cute!!

 

This is Tama's Mona Lisa Smile- it's the one that says
"I'm not a hundred  percent sure about this- I know in my head that it's Will and I think it should be funny but I'm a little bit worried"


Saturday Merenia went to the neighbours younger brothers Roller Derby Party and then stayed on for a sleep over. While Tama watched on in awe a small game of get the Zynga ring turned into a full scale play fight.....



















 ♥

No comments: