Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Out and About: Kings Park


Kings Park is in the middle of Perth, relatively close to the CBD and very close to Princess Margaret Hospital (PMH) where Tama goes to see the Paed.  On this day we had an early appointment so we grabbed a snack at McD's afterwards and hit the park.
I must say taking visitors to the Botanical Gardens had never factored on my list until I came to Kings Park. It's amazing and Tama and I only saw probably less than a quarter of  the developed section.


The view out over the meeting point of the Swan and Canning Rivers.

 







 



The Skywalk takes you through the tree tops for an amazing view... the bridge itself looks pretty cool from below as well.




Detail on the path.


 





 I'm looking forward to making more visits to the park in the future with the whole family it's a pretty amazing place.

No comments: