Monday, June 11, 2012

Tiny Tales Untold 2012 Week 20


Will and I have started reading Noddy Books together as Chapter books for one of us it's a source of much excitement and for the other amusement. The language is very antiquated- things are gay and queer as in happy and strange and Noddy's teacher has a slipper on her wall with which to deliver spankings to naughty pupils.


It was Mother's day in week 20- Merenia gave me some tissue paper flowers she made and 'won' me a pack at school (wish she went to the school that gave out the chocolate boy bits!). Will brought home a bunch of paper. And Les got me a card. 

I did super love this idea of Mrs Gordons- 
Will gave it to me and said "Guess How Much I Love you?"



Let me in, let me in, let me in!!!!
 

Yes! I'm in......



I'm fairly certain this below is why God gave Joseph and Mary his son to raise....


...wouldn't be the best idea to have the wee dude running around the Cosmos- it's not baby proof.




Will has been doing some pretty cool art stuff lately Tama doesn't realise what he's been missing out on but when I came across this idea on Pinterest I knew I had to do it with T. Thing is the wee ratbag spent the entire time trying to pull the damn bag off the window rather than messing with the paint inside it!




Further to the Noddy stuff much to Will's excitement we took delivery of this package this week and completed our set of Noddy books- thank-you Ebay, gosh I miss you Trade me!


All up it was a pretty quiet week. 

No comments: