Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tiny Tales Untold 2012 Week 19 including AQWA


I'm a sucker for a cute wee bum!

Busy...

Busy...

Busy!



 I obviously took leave of my senses when I decided to rearrange 6+ years of scrapbook pages. This me working on putting the pages into Will's album- 3 full albums for a kid that's not yet five years old.... and that's just what I HAVE scrapped. And of course that's just Will's stuff I have 2 other kids whose pages also need to go through this process (Tama's 3 pages already done). And a whole bunch of other pages from other categories. When I stopped scrapping a week or so later I just boxed it all up and stashed it away. I don't want to know- it's a freakin' disaster.



If I can build it he can tear it down. I shouldn't take these things personally but I was pretty proud of my efforts on the Fire Flash.


Bee Obsessive, Be-e Obsessive! Tama LOVES this mobile! I hung it up for him recently when I realised he'd never had any mobile action- he thinks it's just the bees knees. (Get it? Bees knees. Not funny? I know. Sorry.)

Real Thunderbirds Make Jelly.


Love in a tub.

  

Working on the Gas main outside the neighbours house. Will was unfortunately at school this day. Tama loved the whole thing and we spent a lot of time watching both from inside and also up as close as we could get.


Illuminated by Angry Birds. 
I HATE Angry Birds.
I'd like to go back in time and GAG the doofus who introduced Will to Angry Birds!








*******************


Kieran had his GaT Testing this week we had to go to Joondalup. It was supposed to take 3 hours while he was there W, T and I went to the AQWA aka the Perth Aquarium. The little boys both really enjoyed it but I think it was the most loved by Tama- who was totally blown away by everything. 

I think it was quite expensive so it's not a place that we'll visit often- but it was worth it for a one off. It's on a par with Kelly Tarltons lots to see and lots of different experiences, but no Snow Cat or Penguins. Probably not as good on a rainy day. 





If you look close you'll see a real croc.







Will wasn't keen to pat the Ray.






No comments: