Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yellow.

I've got a thing for yellow.

Before it was orange and I still really like orange but right now I've got a real 'thing' for Yellow.

I don't know why. It might be spring. I think my aura might be yellow at the moment or maybe there's a yellow spirit hanging out around me.

It means that I see yellow. Like the flowers on the weeds by the bags of stones in the garden. Like the Kowhai tree in Clark Rd. Like daffodils or yellow capsicum at the fruit and vege shop. The yolk of the egg for my french toast today. There's awesome yellow all around me.

I have a serious yellow bent going down in my scrapbooking as well!

Seriously think about yellow; yellow roses and tulips, sunflowers, sunlight, chicks, ducklings, daisies, fuzzy bumble bees, dandelions, fresh bananas, lemons, yellow-eyed penguins, Canarys, pineapple, yellow ribbon, fresh corn-on-the-cob with a great big nob of creamy yellow butter, and yellow balloons. Delicious.

Hooray for Yellow! Yellow you are awesome!!

No comments: