Thursday, October 1, 2009

Round-Up~ September

On our bookshelf this month....

Creating Keepsakes, Healthy Food Guide, Next and a few new scrapbooking books and magazines. Psychology Today: Freedom to Learn blog.

Loving on the box....

ER, Pushing Daisies, NCIS, Outrageous Fortune, Rugby- what I could stay awake for. We have started watching Wipeout on a Sunday Night this is a sad fact I think I would rather not admit. Grey's Anatomy series 2 & 3 on DVD.

For you...For me?

Mini Sports albums for the Rugby Team Manager and Coaches and all my Netball girls. A photobook for Les for fathers day and a few other bits and a book for Finn. We had a few good scores on Trade Me as well, including getting all the Weet-Bix Power Plays cards that we need. Drinks and yummy treats for the kids teachers for the last week of term. And we started collecting for the November babies.

Germs and bugs and botherations....

Will had a cracker Nappy Rash! Poor baby. I had a heap of headaches, a stuffed up nose and some other weird stuff going on... first I wondered if I was pregnant, then diabetic.... then I just made sure I got some decent nights sleep and a few extra glasses of water- duh! Will got a fever half way through the month and then a cold that came with complimentary hacking cough and nuclear strength snot. The headache continued and got worse and the Dr thinks it a muscle/skeleton/back thing so I am off to the Osteo in October.

Today was good today was fun, tomorrow is another one...

We had some really productive 'get things done around the house' type days.

Yum, yum, yum....

Kieran's Baked Potato Recipe, Judiths Muesli Recipe from the Destitute Gourmet. HFG Fried Rice. BLT's.

'It was on sale'....

Some cool books and DVD's thanks to trade me! And some Scrapbook supplies.

Bugger!

Kieley and I stopped being friends.

Hooray!

Kieran's team got the Rugby Club Sportsmanship award. And Kieran got Ideal Play for his team.

Merenia competed in her first ever St Johns Competition and got 3rd overall!

My Clematis flowering for the first time- it looks so sweet!

Etc...

Merenia came 5th last in Cross Country.

Merenia had her last day of Rippa, they lost 2 and drew 1.

Kids got their school maths reports which were both pretty great.

We did our week in the life for 2009.

School Holidays and the kids have gone to Christchurch. (Yipee!)

You know who's good idea this was? Katie The Scrapbook Lady. Go check out her list of tasks to do at the end of each month as well.

No comments: