Sunday, October 11, 2009

First She Had a Photo Shoot

Merenia got new clothes. We went in on a Thursday and tried them all on. Took photos, discussed and considered. Then we went home and thought and discussed some more. And then she assured me that she definitely wanted ALL the clothes we had discussed. Merenia has a thing a super duper incredibly annoying habit of vetoing all but a few items in her wardrobe because they feel (insert long drawn out annoying whiny voice here) "Uncomfortable"
I said that anything she didn't wear she'd need to pay me back for. So I asked her again and she stated that she would absolutely positively wear it all.
So I went and brought them.

That was a couple of months ago and she NEVER wears the jeans. And I only let her buy the tunic to wear with the jeans, or trousers, or leggings (all "Uncomfortable" ). (It looks silly with her fave choice of big 'bouffy' skirt and she sure as hell ain't wearing it with her alternative option of nothing but undies!)
So I come to find out that she only said that she would wear the jeans so I would also buy the tunic. I am livid.
So I MADE her wear the following outfit the night she went to the Silver Ferns in the hope that she would realise any initial Uncomfortableness would eventually go away. There were tears and and serious aggravation but we did manage a photoshoot and she looked great.....

















Pity that's the only time it's going to happen though. She owes me $35 for the jeans and about the same for the tunic. I've seen her wear the other two tops twice each so I guess she'll be paying me for those as well.... anyone wanna buy a set of clothes hardly worn... or perhaps a daughter... slightly worse for wear.

No comments: