Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Baby's Back, phew!

Last Wednesday Will and I went to the Mystics training session with Merenia (pictures later) after Will and I went to the Westfield shopping centre- he'd been really good at the Netball (restricted as he was) so I got him a tiny ice cream from McD's. He sat in his push with his hand resting by his side and the ice cream was laying sideways in it dripping out onto the push chair. At that point I realised he was sick. We went home and spent the rest of the day together on the couch, and the next day, and the one after that. I took him to the Dr because I am so sick of the fact he gets sick EVERY month and he just put it down to 'third kid syndrome'. The fever was gone on Friday and just has a MASSIVE CASE of cranky. You know the type;

"Pick me up"
"No put me down"
"feed me"
"don't feed me"
"Read to me"
"Don't read to me"

He was still that way on Saturday and added some spots to the mix... we internet diagnosed Roseola which is a new one to me but the symptoms fit and he was otherwise fine albeit cranky.

But yesterday and today I finally got my baby back and oh boy what a relief to have my happy, bright, and sweet little boy back.

He's funny, and cheeky and terribly bad,
but oh what a good time there is to be had!

I'm hoping that Merenia will do a guest blog tomorrow... she's been up to more fun stuff than me lately!

No comments: