Thursday, July 2, 2009

A figure from the darkness

I hate Winter Sport. I don't like the disruption to our afternoons 3 days a week and the way the games take out Saturday Mornings completely. Winter Sport is just one more reason to love Summer. It's even more trying since Rugby was put in our mix. Rugby men are hard out, no excuses, serious business types and I don't enjoy the aggression and BS! But the thing I least enjoy every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:45pm is picking up Kieran- it scares the bejesus out of me. The club isn't in the swankest of areas and some of the types that hang out by the field look a bit on the rough side. By the time I get to practice to pick him up this is what I see...

And I know the coach doesn't hang around to make sure everyone has been picked up.

Someone had their car lights on in this pic....

But mostly I just can't see K until he right in front of me.

I hate it.

No comments: