Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Guest Blogger: Merenia: What's been happening...

It's the school holidays, yippy!

This is what I've been up to so far. On Saturday (the 27th) me, my brother, my friend, and my adult friends went to the Trusts stadium to watch the Mystic vs Firebirds netball game. Sadly the Mystics lost 57-59.

Then on Monday the 6th July I went to my adult friends house to watch the Mystic game. While I was there they showed me 3 tickets to the Silver Ferns game on the 29th of August. One of the tickets is for Merenia and the 'Adult friends' in question are Kieley and Granny Rae

I got sing star from Miss Corsan (on loan) its really fun to play on! I might get it myself one day. My favourite dics are Abba and Party.

On the 27th of June I scored 2 netball goals for my team. (Her first ever in a game)

On Thursday the 9th of July me and my family except dad whet to see a medal parade. Dad got the 'Long service and good conduct' medal. After the parade we got things to eat. A part of the parade was the brass band. In the band there was a drumer who held his drumsticks up to his nose it was really funny=) (It was really funny too he has to hold them like he is giving himself a drum stick moustache)

No comments: