Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dogs for a Day

One day I went to hang the washing out and as I went to walk out the back door I heard a noise. And this is what made the noise....

Align Center
For reference sake that's not the usual spot we keep our recycling bin or the chair and normally Will's little kitchen is upstanding.

Also for reference sake we don't have a dog, (or two dogs)..

But if we did, it'd look like that one.

These buddys had been tied to each end of a long rope presumably to try and foil their escape plans (I'd seen them roaming the neighbourhood on a couple of days the previous week as well). Obviously it didn't work so we got two dogs for a little over half a day.


They were lots of fun, and super friendly, and lovely with Will- who by the way turns out to be very obdient everytime I told the dogs to sit he did! We missed them when their owner came to pick them up.

No comments: