Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Guest Blogger: Merenia: Hannah Montana The Movie

On Friday Me and Mum went to Albany to watch 'Hannah Montana the Movie'.


First we went to New World to buy some lollies for the movie.

When went to the cinema we we were early, before the movie they had ads. The ads were the movie 'Up 'and 'Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince'. Mum wants to go to the movie 'Up'.

I really enjoyed the movie . My favorite bit of the movie is when they did the songs especially: 'The Climb', 'Hoedown Throwdown' and 'The best of Both Worlds'. My least favourite bit was when Miley Cyrus cries.

I think girls around 7, 8, and 9 years old would enjoy this film.

When we got home I asked dad if he could download some Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus songs so he did. Thanks dad!!!

No comments: