Thursday, March 12, 2009

On my mind....

  1. This you tube clip... I love love love it!
  2. Creating Keepsakes Magazine- they are in the sh!t! Check this out and this and this and this and maybe hold off on renewing your subscription for a while.
  3. Making a canvas for my peeps... about LOVE!
  4. Finishing the page that's been on my table for a week.
  5. White paint.... oh wait that's on my fingers not my mind. :-)
  6. Writing my own life manifesto like Gretchens only more me. :-)
  7. New Clothes.... RED clothes.
  8. These boots and these and these .
  9. A bind-it-all.
  10. Kathryn, I haven't talked to her since before Christmas.
  11. Milk, or lack of it.
  12. Letter Stickers.
  13. the organized & inspired scrapbooker by Wendy Smedley + Aby Garvey
  14. Set-point. This is the term I'm using to describe when I have a room completely sorted.
  15. Earth Hour
  16. Air Show and Open Day
  17. Ordinary Sparkling Moments

No comments: