Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good bye Early Start- hello late night!

Up at 5:30am this morning after one of those great nights....

zzzzzzz
"oh what time is it?? Did I miss the alarm? Did I sleep in?"
Hard mathematical calculations
"No not time yet"
Repeat multiple times until 4:53am when I put Will back to bed and told him I really needed that last 37 minutes of sleep I was asleep within seconds and it seemed like only seconds later that the first of the alarms went off- it was actually 37 minutes though!

My Nana jumped out of bed when I went to wake her... I was a little worried I might have given her a heart attack she's used to living on her own.

Made the pilgrimage to the airport, arrived 20 minutes early.
Couldn't leave the car because of this.... (lucky for some!)


So I did the drop and run and was home before the plane took off and Les was still asleep.... should have just left Will with him!!

And now....

Will- asleep
Merenia- asleep
Kieran- Camp
Les- Camp
Nana- Dunedin (probably asleep)

Me- scrapbook room see ya!

No comments: