Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Milk, fair milk, how I love you

... and how you seem to hate me!

I do believe that Milk is making me quite ill. I am gutted.

Every so often I will have some weird symptoms or I will just get downright ill- queasy, crampy, and headachy. The other day I had to do a product test for a research company it was breakfast cereal and in a very short space of time I got quite sick. I also had a wicked reaction to a Kahlua and Milk... and as I know the cereal wasn't spiked with Kahlua I am lead to the common denominator... Milk!

So I have switched from Cereal to Toast and am trying to remember not to partake of smoothies and Milo's etc. But goodness it's hard. I love my cereal and I like fast too and cereal is a lot quicker than toast! I have ended up really craving it! I will be glad when not having it is habit!

No comments: