Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kieran S this is your life...

In forty odd years time when Kieran has been Knighted for service to Science and Sport and he has retired from first class rugby and is working as the TV3 Sports Guy doing 'Stocker's Plays of the Week' and they surprise him with a 'This is your life Kieran S...'

Bob Parker Jnr will say something along the lines of Kieran I think you'll recognise this voice....

"I remember one night forty odd years ago when I had just taken Kieran to sign up to Massey RC for the first time and we went to the sports store afterwards. I had to ring his mother to make sure I was doing the right thing with regards to Kieran choice of boots... comfort, fit and price were all contributing factors but Kieran had the final say."

And Kieran will say "Oh no, you didn't, tell me you haven't got my Mum's scrapbook page!" And Les will walk out with the page I make with these photos......

And that'll be about the colour that the boy's face'll go I reckon!

No comments: