Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A note from Will

Hi Mum,

I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for being so cranky the past few days. I don't mean to be so, and I don't really like it myself. But I still have my cold and my stuffy nose so it's hard to eat, sleep, and breathe even.

I really missed you when you were gone all day Saturday and I'm a bit worried that you may take off like that again.

I know you need to put away the groceries, make grandad's birthday card and all that other stuff but I really need you to just hold on to me while I sleep and carry me around the house and give me your full attention for a few days till I feel better and reassured you aren't going anywhere.

I need us to stay home and just do the nice stuff like stories, puzzles and playing outside.

ok?

Love,
Will

Dear Will,

I am really sorry honey, I just wasn't thinking. I should have clicked to the fact your behaviour wasn't normal and was happening for a good reason.

I promise that I am not going anywhere anytime soon without you. And I will hold onto you while you sleep till you feel better. And if you need me to not put you down I will do my best, but please make an exception for the loo ok?

Don't worry about the groceries, the other stuff can wait, and I'm sure Grandad will understand!

The shopping is done now so I think we can stay home now. Apart from the school run, but i'll make up for that by reading lots of stories, ok?

You just take it easy and get better, that's the most important stuff, the rest can wait.

Love,
Mum

No comments: