Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tiny Tales from Week 20


A rare outside day. It rained though most of May. And when it wasn't raining it looked like it was going to rain. We didn't get outside much at all. And I got totally sick of having the washing in the lounge!


It's amazing how enthralled they are... they aren't even actually playing on the Wii they're just playing with the controller.


Every so often he needs to have an afternoon sleep.

I came home from somewhere one time and Will pulled me into his room to show me how he'd totally cleaned it all up. I did the whole proud mama routine. 

Later on I remarked to Les that it was pretty cool that he'd done it and asked if Les had encouraged it. Turned out that it was Les who cleaned it all up in the first place and Will had rather convincingly flat out lied to me.

This was also the weekend Les took the boys to Hockey.


And to Liam's Party at Maccas.



And I picked up Kieran on his way back from Mountain Biking Camp. And we headed down to Rockingham for his Hockey game.


Merenia brought herself a sheep onesie. I guess it could have been worse... but it also could have been a LOT better.


It must have been a pretty crazy week because some people didn't even make it to the end of stories.

No comments: