Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tiny Tales from Week 15


This week Merenia competed as part of a team in the Da Vinci Decathalon.



It was held at a posh private school that Tama and I enjoyed checking out while we were waiting for M to be done.





I discovered these nests of Ants in the back lawn. There were a number of winged ants taking off from each nest and the swallows were going crazy swooping on them and having a great feed. I lay on the lawn and watched with the swallows doing fly-bys and low passes right over top of me. I think maybe 10% of the ants made it above roof height- which seemed to be the standard for success/survival.

Easter Parade and Raffle at Will's school.



We seem to be super lucky with Easter Raffles... this is not something that makes me happy.


Having an excited hello with a friendly neighbour puppy.

Easter Pressies for the Teachers and Tama's 'Lady'.



Much to my great sadness our amazing school principal left. I made a massive Photobook in a very short space of time that the P&C presented to her.



They had the traditional Graduation Assembly normally reserved for the kids in their final year complete with the ringing of the bell and student body formation tunnel.



Lots of hugs lots of tears.



And then it was school holidays. K, W and I went to the Lego Movie- in 3D. 
Everything was Awesome.



Summer continued on to allow us some great outside play.



We finally have some usable parts off the stump.





The kids chilled and we got ready to send Kieran off to New Zealand... lucky bugger.




Merenia made Cheesy things.

 ♥ 

No comments: