Sunday, June 22, 2014

Presently- 22-6-14

Presently....

~ looking at Strawberry Macaron recipes
~ listening to the Art of Simple Podcast
~ relieved that Tama's Birthday is coming together.
~ hoping this cold goes away by Tuesday afternoon.
~ wondering if I have time to interview my boy tomorrow amidst baking and other such things.
~ loving having some new clothes.
~ thankful for the internet goodness that abounds.
~ inspired by Peppa Pig.
~ savouring strawberry cheesecake chocolate.
~ reading The Master of the Books
~ going to enjoy three and make the most of everyday we have left before Kindy.
~enjoying meeting my 10,000 step target most days.
~ feeling nervous, I'm so rubbish at hosting people in my house it stresses me out no end.
~ counting sleeps with the almost birthday boy.
~ tasting slow cooker cooked whole chicken.... not impressed will have to try something different next time.
~ wishing that I could remember more of Tama's babyhood.
~ anticipating some scrapbooking very soon.
 ♥  

No comments: