Sunday, June 15, 2014

Presently- 15-6-14

Presently....

~ looking at my scrap table- cleared and waiting for me.
~ listening to a few Ted Talks.
~ relieved we have no sport today.
~ hoping to get out for a walk later.
~ seeing green, green, green- green everywhere!
~ dreaming about new clothes.
~ loving having lots of mail ready to go for my mail project.
~ thankful for being able to stay connected with the small people in my life.
~ inspired by hands free mama we have goodness filled Pom-pom jars.
~ savouring Mango Smoothie.  
~ reading The Book of Lies.
~ swooning over these sun glasses- really really want!
~ going no where today I hope. 
~enjoying the sunshine.
~ feeling chilly- it's only 15 degrees inside.
~ tasting lamb roast.... it's still cooking but the smell is spectacular.
~ trusting that my overseas package will turn up soon- hopefully tomorrow.
~ wishing I could click purchase on my Etsy shopping basket- lots of new clothing goodness. :-)
~ anticipating some scrapbooking today.
 ♥  

No comments: