Monday, June 28, 2010

Cupboard Love

Did I tell you I got my cupboard?

I love it.
I LOVE IT!

As in, would marry it if I could. It has a place for EVERYTHING. Top shelf is First aid and Medicine as well as everything to do with writing, wrapping, packaging and posting letters cards and gifts. Second shelf Paint, playdough, kids stamps and various paper resources- which I am going to work my way through so I can find the good stuff and throw away the naff stuff.

Third shelf- pens, pencils, crayons, felts, sticky tape, glue and yummy stuff for collage art. As well as our chargers and various things like mending kits, safety plug covers, hooks and screws - all that stuff that normally lands in a junk drawers- all tidy and easy to find.
Fourth shelf my absolute favourite six bins of paper- scrap, good, colouring, collage, stationery, workbooks as well as rulers, stencil books, an atlas and dictionary. And look at all that yummy scrapbooky goodness papers and digital tags- oh my deliciousness- how I love you colour and fun.


Fifth shelf has a box of educational games and flash cards and some more collage/art supplies. Some EMPTY baskets and drawers as well as batteries and calculators.
The bottom shelf is my second favourite it's empty- EMPTY. Hello??

Look completely empty! That means there's room for more stuff, eventually, if we need it-Yay! But we don't have to, so that means if Will wants to drag cushions and blankets and hang out with his toys in his own wee cubby hole he can.


No comments: