Sunday, April 5, 2009

When things settle down..


I keep thinking that I will get back to blogging 'when things settle down'. But lets face it they aren't going to settle down and I need to suck it up and decide how to proceed. It takes a while to get sorted and write a decent blog post complete with pictures and I am committed to recording our lives in this manner so I have to figure out how and when to carve out the time each day.
We have had a huge few weeks and there's so much I want to say about it all, plus I really need to let Flat Scanley get onto the blog for an update as well. That said I still have that 10th April deadline looming and while you'll see from the other blog I have been working hard. But I am not even close to having finished what I want to get done... and then I have some decisions to make. So whilst I will still be a little more absent from here till the deadline has passed I am definitely NOT going to be waiting for things to settle down... we're a family- things never settle down... Les is home back to the scrapbook desk!

No comments: