Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cannonballs and Love Lost

Merenia has come out with a couple of cracker lines lately ....

At dinner on Monday I was talking about a totally stupid film that Les and I wasted perfectly good sleep time on on Sunday Night it was called 'Wrong Turn' (should have just been called Wrong). Anyway....

M: "So Mum do you mean the Cannonballs like you do in the pool? Or did you mean like the cannonballs that you know- blow-up stuff cannonballs?"
G: "No I meant the Cannonballs as in Cannibals- like creatures that eat their own type, like people who eat other people"
M: "Oh. Gross"

And yesterday we were outside inspecting Nana's handy work and Will gave Kieley a kiss and wouldn't give me one.... not just once but about 4 times....

M: "Mum Will is SO dumping you for Kieley!"

While I am on the topic of things being said; at camp today I overheard the following conversation... (This is from 11 year olds....)

Boy 1: "Why did you break-up with her?"
Boy 2: "I didn't she dumped me!"
Boy 1: "Why'd she do that?"
Boy 2: "She said I wasn't being myself"

The boys are having a great time at camp and we had a lovely time visiting. I promise to post more tomorrow including photos, the scraproom is calling my name.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey how was Mr H? HAHAHA