Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Terrible sneak peeks

I've taken to calling the new house 'the brown house'. Here are some truly terrible photos of why....

Brown stripes in the curtains.

Brown-ish exterior bricks

And interior too!

Brown garden.

Red/brown fences

Brown door

 Brown letter box

Extremely brown lawns

Brown paving (hopefully that will change soon- tomorrow they are pulling it up!)

Brown oven

Partially brown and completely ugly range hood!

Totally brown and also completely ugly (but very handy) corner unit.

Brown floor in my laundry and bathrooms.

And a brown bench.

I also have brown tree trunks in my garden. Brown strawberry plants that didn't survive the move plus heatwave.And the cutest little brown lizards in amongst the brown woodpile and on the brown fence.

It's lucky I quite like brown. Just not particularly as a décor colour.

I promise to post more pics of the house soon!

No comments: