Friday, January 24, 2014

Now Reading...

On my reading stack right now...

 I've become a big Jackie French fan since discovering her at our local library. I'm waiting for The Girl From Snowy River to read before this one.
 
 This is on Kieran's English book list for the year. I've never read it so figured I'd give it a go so I can talk about it with him.

I just reread A Million Miles in a Thousand Years for the second January in a row (may become a habit!). And decided to read this one as well. In fact I have about 3 of his books on the stack- I need to read faster because they'll all be due back soon.

I started this before Christmas and really like it. Now I'm just dipping in but looking forward to term time when I can actually get organised to try some of the recipes.

 I brought a book about Gratitude last year as I want it to be one of my areas of focus for the year but am finding it hard going. Hoping this one will be easier.

 With my word for the year- 'Be' one of my intentions is to spend more time just being rather than 'doing'- especially with the kids, I brought this with that in mind.

No comments: