Monday, January 13, 2014

One Night Three Ways

The night of the 17th was huge for us we need to be in three different places at over-lapping times on the same night. Kieran left first picked up by a friend to go on the year 10 River Cruise.

 


I left second with Will and Tama to go to the Rock n'Roll themed Primary school Concert night.

This is our super cool principal.


Will's class did "What's New Pussy Cat?" "Locomotion" and "Seven Little Girls Sitting in the back seat"




Les to Merenia to the (very long) presentation night that her primary school holds each year. I know from the times on the photos that her class was performing to "Let's get Rediculous" at the exact same time as Will's class was on stage.

  

The boys and I got home first. Les had to leave early to come back so Merenia got a ride home with a friend. And I headed into town to pick up Kieran and his friend Michael. I went early hoping to get pictures of the boat coming in and all the kids getting off. But they had already disembarked and I didn't even make it in time to see the mystery girl that Kieran was hugging as I came to find them.

It was a huge night and I am so grateful that we will only have 2 schools worth of events to content with in 2014!
♥ 

No comments: