Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mud (muff) Day


In the last week of school Will's teacher had a 'Mud Day'. What that translated to was the kids got to use water in the sandpit. It was lovely and they had lots of fun. But in some ways it made me laugh because essentially that's what happened every vaguely fine day at Kindy in NZ. What also made me laugh was that some of the mums were perturbed because they'd have to wash their kids after school and it was concert day so everyone had something on. It was just another day for us- Tama loved it and Will did too.










While all this was going on I was inside helping with the end of year clean-up. Tama came in twice to tell me he was done- I washed his feet off in the sink and each time he changed his mind. The third time he snuck in and just gave himself a bath in the sink!


Awesome day- cool teacher!

No comments: