Monday, January 6, 2014

Mindfully Monday

 Source: Unkown

My one little word for 2014 is 'Be'. I was for a long time considering 'Present' because I want to make sure to 'Be Present' in my life. But the more I looked into resources for the year and considered how I want the word to shape my year- the more I realised I want to 'Be' more than just present- which I guess I may explore a little more on the blog this year. 

Part of being present in my life means less time spent on the computer- so I've simplified how I'm blogging in 2014 and I've got even more set days than last year. Hence 'Mindfully Monday' which is a reminder to me to start my week being mindful of what I am doing and remind myself to be present in my day. I'm not going to write each week- just some cool visual reminders.



No comments: