Monday, January 20, 2014

Adventure World 2013


Annual Bristow Family Christmas!





Reminded me of Kieran. :-)








This kid has gained so much water confidence and was old enough to really enjoy the pool.
And Kieran actually swam which was great- as he skipped it at the beach and the lake last year.

This boy has also gained a heap of confidence too.


Santa parked right in front of our blanket!



Even more confidence where presents are involved. :-)






Hooray for big brothers.










The big kids did this. After a 30 minute wait in a hot crowded line. I did this too. I won't be doing it again. Once is enough. Nothing bad happened and I wasn't petrified. But it did feel like that feeling when you watch your kid take a risk that could end up in a broken neck. Except it was happening to me- and it would have been much more than a broken neck. And it didn't help at all that the person boy? girl? next to me was this weird aggressive queue jumper who looked at me strangely and never said a word- very creepy.



By the end of the day we were all tired- some more than others.

No comments: