Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tiny Tales Week 7

Any heavy machinery really but Rubbish Trucks in particular were the flavour of Tama's month in February. Like a cat detecting the sound of a can opener in action. He has been known to go from fully asleep to fully awake in a matter of a split second as the truck rumbles in the distance. It goes like this.

zzzzzzzz
"Bean! (bin)
Truck
Run run run"
( we run outside)
"Up, up up."
"Shake, shake shake"
(shaking action with hands)
"Down to the ground"
(Points to the ground).

Sometimes we do this 4 times on Tuesday that is a recycling week!


We spent some time at school with Will.


Before we went to Kieran's school assembly.


He got a certificate for getting 6 A's in his final report last year- and just got pipped for top year 9 boy by his nemesis.

Tama packed a bag with all of life's essentials (a toy car, a small warthog and a yoghurt taker) and was apparently ready for school.



We celebrated Valentines day in a small way.


And spent (I kid you not) an hour and a half in the February sun watching concrete be poured. It's interesting... but I should have brought a seat for me too!







Les had a flying competition and we went down and checked out the action.





Australian Thermal Marker. (Pelican)




On the way to the flying I checked out the final closing last day ever sale of my fave little scrapbook store and scored myself a cheap paper rack. This lead to an almost complete reorganisation of my scrap room and quick Sunday mission to Ikea- totally negating the savings on the scrapbook gear the previous day.

I'll be there right on opening I thought.... get in before everyone gets there.... yeah right!

In my absence there was pancakes for breakfast!


Will practised his Jeti (Jedi) moves.





And scarily Tama practised his too.






In the clean-up of my scraproom I found my ever useless 4x6 photo printer and gave it to Will... finally a decent use for it.


No comments: